HB 1309: Historically Black Colleges and Universities Matching Endowment Scholarship Program
GENERAL BILL by Alexander ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Joseph
Historically Black Colleges and Universities Matching Endowment Scholarship Program; Establishes Historically Black Colleges & Universities Matching Endowment Scholarship Program within DOE; provides requirements for participation in & administration of program. APPROPRIATION: $2,000,000
Last Action: 3/14/2022 House - Died in Post-Secondary Education & Lifelong Learning Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to Post-Secondary Education & Lifelong Learning Subcommittee
• Referred to Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to Education & Employment Committee
• Now in Post-Secondary Education & Lifelong Learning Subcommittee
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Post-Secondary Education & Lifelong Learning Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.