HB 1319: School Readiness Program
GENERAL BILL by Nixon ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Arrington ; Learned ; McFarland ; Williams
School Readiness Program; Requires early learning coalitions to adopt payment rate schedule; provides requirements for payment rate schedule; requires early learning coalitions to reimburse contracted school readiness program providers minimum payment rate; provides minimum payment rate reimbursements shall be charged as direct services; revises required contents of early learning coalition plans; requires division to annually collect data & include such data in annual report.
Last Action: 3/14/2022 House - Died in PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee; companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2524 (Ch. 2022-154)
Bill Text: PDF
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to Early Learning & Elementary Education Subcommittee
• Referred to PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to Education & Employment Committee
• Now in Early Learning & Elementary Education Subcommittee
• Added to Early Learning & Elementary Education Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Early Learning & Elementary Education Subcommittee
• Reported out of Early Learning & Elementary Education Subcommittee
• Now in PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee; companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2524 (Ch. 2022-154)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.