HB 1423: City of Edgewood, Orange County
LOCAL BILL by Plasencia ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Morales
City of Edgewood, Orange County; Creates special zones in City of Edgewood; provides boundaries, exception to general law, & requirements for special alcoholic beverage licenses for restaurants in described areas.
Last Action: 3/10/2022 House - Ordered enrolled
Bill Text: PDF
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Referred to Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
• Referred to State Affairs Committee
• Now in Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Added to Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Reported out of Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Now in Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
• Added to Regulatory Reform Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
• Reported out of Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
• Now in State Affairs Committee
• Added to State Affairs Committee agenda
• Favorable by State Affairs Committee
• Reported out of State Affairs Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (2/24/2022)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 106, NAYS 1
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 466
• Received -SJ 466
• Placed on Local Calendar, 03/10/22 -SJ 814
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 780
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Read 2nd time -SJ 785
• Read 3rd time -SJ 785
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 785
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.