SB 1518: Lactation Space
GENERAL BILL by Berman ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Cruz ; Stewart
Lactation Space; Requiring at least one lactation space to be provided in each county courthouse; providing requirements for the lactation space; authorizing the use of state or private funds to provide lactation space in appellate courthouses, etc.
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 133
• Introduced -SJ 133
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/02/22, 11:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 242
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 02/16/22, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 370
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/28/22, 10:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 521
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/22 -SJ 734
• Read 2nd time -SJ 726
• Read 3rd time -SJ 726
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 726
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.