CS/SB 1678: Energy Equity Task Force
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Gibson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Powell ; Ausley
Energy Equity Task Force; Creating the task force adjunct to the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services for a specified purpose; providing for the membership and duties of the task force; requiring the department to provide staffing and administrative support to the task force; requiring the task force to submit a report to certain officials by a specified date, etc,
Last Action: 3/14/2022 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government (AEG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 144
• Introduced -SJ 144
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 02/01/22, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 337
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 341
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 02/22/22, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 451
• Now in Appropriations
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.