SB 1682: Transportation Facility Designations/98 Points of Light Road
GENERAL BILL by Pizzo ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Book ; Simpson ; Albritton ; Ausley ; Baxley ; Bean ; Berman ; Boyd ; Bracy ; Bradley ; Brandes ; Brodeur ; Broxson ; Burgess ; Cruz ; Diaz ; Farmer ; Gainer ; Garcia ; Gibson ; Gruters ; Harrell ; Hooper ; Hutson ; Jones ; Mayfield ; Passidomo ; Perry ; Polsky ; Powell ; Rodrigues ; Rodriguez ; Rouson ; Stargel ; Stewart ; Taddeo ; Torres ; Wright
Transportation Facility Designations/98 Points of Light Road; Providing an honorary designation of a certain transportation facility in a specified county; directing the Department of Transportation to erect suitable markers, etc.
Last Action: 3/4/2022 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to HB 1469 -SJ 667
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 144
• Introduced -SJ 144
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 01/25/22, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 217
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 02/16/22, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 11 NAYS 0
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/28/22, 10:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 521
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/04/22 -SJ 689
• Read 2nd time -SJ 667
• Substituted HB 1469 -SJ 667
• Laid on Table, refer to HB 1469 -SJ 667
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.