CS/CS/SB 1710: Guardianship Data Transparency
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Bradley ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Brandes ; Brodeur
Guardianship Data Transparency; Requiring the Florida Clerks of Court Operations Corporation and the clerks of court to establish a statewide database of guardianship data on or after a certain date; specifying requirements for the database; requiring the corporation to establish a webpage for certain purposes on or after a specified date; requiring the corporation to annually compile and submit certain data to the Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability (OPPAGA); requiring the Office of Public and Professional Guardians to publish profiles of registered professional guardians on its website, etc. APPROPRIATION: $2,740,000
Last Action: 3/7/2022 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1349 (Ch. 2022-218) -SJ 718
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Appropriations (AP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 147
• Introduced -SJ 147
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 01/25/22, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 218
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 223
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/28/22, 10:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Appropriations (208562); YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 484
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Amendments)
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/01/22, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 521
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/22 -SJ 591
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 528
• Retained on Special Order Calendar
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 689
• Read 2nd time -SJ 717
• Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 1349 -SJ 718
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1349 (Ch. 2022-218) -SJ 718
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.