SB 232: State Park Fee Discounts
GENERAL BILL by Harrell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gibson
State Park Fee Discounts; Providing certain entrance passes for specified military members and veterans at no charge, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2022 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
- Environment and Natural Resources (EN)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 13
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 11/30/21, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 95
• Now in Environment and Natural Resources
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 01/10/22, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 94
• Now in Appropriations
• Introduced -SJ 13
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.