SB 312: Telehealth
GENERAL BILL by Diaz
Telehealth; Revising the prohibition on prescribing controlled substances through the use of telehealth to include only specified controlled substances, etc.
- Health Policy (HP)
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Banking and Insurance; Rules -SJ 18
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 11/03/21, 11:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 94
• Now in Banking and Insurance
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 12/01/21, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 95
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 01/13/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 18
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 115
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/27/22 -SJ 236
• Read 2nd time -SJ 228
• Read 3rd time -SJ 228
• Passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 228
• Immediately certified -SJ 236
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (2/9/2022)
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (2/22/2022)
• Substituted for HB 17
• Read 2nd time
• Amendment 667321 adopted
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed as amended; YEAS 114, NAYS 0
• Immediately certified
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (667321) -SJ 818
• Passed as amended; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 818
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 818
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-26
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.