CS/SB 430: Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunity for Military Children
GENERAL BILL by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security ; Wright
Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunity for Military Children; Requiring the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives to each appoint one member to the State Council on Interstate Educational Opportunity for Military Children, rather than appoint one member jointly; extending the scheduled repeal of the compact and related provisions, etc.
Last Action: 6/10/2022 - Chapter No. 2022-182, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 438 (Ch. 2022-183)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Appropriations -SJ 25
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 01/11/22, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 25
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 115
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 01/20/22, 11:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security read 1st time -SJ 172
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 215
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/27/22 -SJ 236
• Read 2nd time -SJ 235
• Read 3rd time -SJ 235
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 235
• Immediately certified -SJ 236
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/3/2022)
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Substituted for CS/HB 153
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 112, NAYS 0
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 694
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-182, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 438 (Ch. 2022-183)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.