HB 5013: Trust Fund/Opioid Settlement Clearing Trust Fund/DFS
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee ; Trumbull
Trust Fund/Opioid Settlement Clearing Trust Fund/DFS; Creates Opioid Settlement Clearing Trust within DFS; provides sources of funds; provides funds are exempt from specified service charges; provides for subdivisions of funds; authorizes uses of funds; specifies purpose of funds; exempts trust fund from termination provisions.
Last Action: 6/3/2022 - Chapter No. 2022-161; companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5001 (Ch. 2022-156)
Bill Text: PDF
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (2/15/2022)
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 117, NAYS 0
• Requests that the Senate pass the bill as passed by the House or agree to include the bill in the Budget Conference
• Immediately certified
• In Messages
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 430
• Withdrawn from Appropriations -SJ 413
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SB 2520 -SJ 413
• Received -SJ 430
• Read 2nd time -SJ 413
• Read 3rd time -SJ 413
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 413
• Immediately certified -SJ 417
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-161; companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5001 (Ch. 2022-156)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.