SB 534: Prescription Drugs Used in the Treatment of Schizophrenia for Medicaid Recipients
GENERAL BILL by Harrell
Prescription Drugs Used in the Treatment of Schizophrenia for Medicaid Recipients; Authorizing the approval of drug products or certain medication prescribed for the treatment of schizophrenia or schizotypal or delusional disorders for Medicaid recipients who have not met the step-therapy prior authorization criteria, when the drug product or certain medication meets specified criteria, etc.
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 32
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 12/02/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 94
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• Introduced -SJ 31
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 01/19/22, 10:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 211
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 01/27/22, 11:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 243
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/17/22 -SJ 426
• Read 2nd time -SJ 418
• Read 3rd time -SJ 418
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 418
• Immediately certified -SJ 426
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/3/2022)
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Substituted for HB 885
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 112, NAYS 0
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 695
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-27
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.