HB 6031: Individual Wine Containers
GENERAL BILL by LaMarca ; Trumbull
Individual Wine Containers; Repeals provisions relating to limitation of size of individual wine containers.
Last Action: 3/14/2022 Senate - Died in Rules
Bill Text: PDF
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
• Referred to Commerce Committee
• Now in Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
• Added to Regulatory Reform Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
• Reported out of Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
• Now in Commerce Committee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Commerce Committee agenda
• Favorable by Commerce Committee
• Reported out of Commerce Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (2/9/2022)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 117, NAYS 1
• Immediately certified
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 384
• Received -SJ 384
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.