SB 614: Authorization of Restrictions Concerning Dangerous Dogs
GENERAL BILL by Garcia
Authorization of Restrictions Concerning Dangerous Dogs; Authorizing certain housing authorities to adopt certain ordinances, rules, or policies relating to dangerous dogs; removing an exemption for local ordinances adopted before a specified date which pertain to dogs that have bitten or attacked persons or domestic animals, etc.
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Agriculture (AG)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Agriculture; Rules -SJ 38
• Introduced -SJ 38
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/18/22, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/25/22, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 217
• Now in Agriculture
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 02/10/22, 8:30 am, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Agriculture; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 370
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/23/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 451
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/04/22 -SJ 689
• Read 2nd time -SJ 593
• Read 3rd time -SJ 593
• Passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 593
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.