SB 7002: OGSR/Information Relating to Medical Marijuana Held by the Department of Health
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Health Policy
OGSR/Information Relating to Medical Marijuana Held by the Department of Health; Amending a provision which provides an exemption from public records requirements for certain information of patients, caregivers, and qualified physicians held by the Department of Health relating to the medical use of marijuana; removing the scheduled repeal of the exemption, etc.
- Rules (RC)
• Submitted for consideration by Health Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 11/03/21, 11:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
• Referred to Rules -SJ 88
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 01/13/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 88
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 115
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/19/22 -SJ 209
• Read 2nd time -SJ 208
• Read 3rd time -SJ 208
• Passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 208
• Immediately certified -SJ 209
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (2/1/2022)
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Substituted for HB 7005
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Amendment 447527 adopted
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed as amended; YEAS 116, NAYS 0
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (447527) -SJ 728
• Passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 728
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 728
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-43
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.