HB 7021: Covid-19-related Claims Against Health Care Providers
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Burton ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bell ; Maney ; Roth
Covid-19-related Claims Against Health Care Providers; Extends duration of liability protections from COVID-19-related claims against health care providers.
Last Action: 2/9/2022 House - Laid on Table; companion bill(s) passed, see SB 7014 (Ch. 2022-10)
Bill Text: PDF
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to Judiciary Committee
• Now in Judiciary Committee
• Added to Judiciary Committee agenda
• Favorable by Judiciary Committee
• Reported out of Judiciary Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (2/9/2022)
• Substituted SB 7014
• Laid on Table; companion bill(s) passed, see SB 7014 (Ch. 2022-10)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.