HB 7043: OGSR/Information Submitted by Insurers/DFS
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Subcommittee ; Fabricio
OGSR/Information Submitted by Insurers/DFS; Removes scheduled repeal of exemption from public records requirements for certain information submitted by insurers to DFS.
Last Action: 3/3/2022 House - Laid on Table, refer to SB 7016
Bill Text: PDF
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to Insurance & Banking Subcommittee
• Referred to State Affairs Committee
• Now in Insurance & Banking Subcommittee
• Added to Insurance & Banking Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Insurance & Banking Subcommittee
• Reported out of Insurance & Banking Subcommittee
• Now in State Affairs Committee
• Added to State Affairs Committee agenda
• Favorable by State Affairs Committee
• Reported out of State Affairs Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/3/2022)
• Substituted SB 7016
• Laid on Table, refer to SB 7016
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.