CS/SB 806: Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Forms of Dementia Education and Public Awareness
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Perry ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Stewart
Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Forms of Dementia Education and Public Awareness; Creating the "Ramping up Education of Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia for You (READY) Act"; requiring the Department of Health to educate certain health care practitioners regarding specified information related to Alzheimer’s disease and related forms of dementia, etc.
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 54
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/13/22, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 54
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 114
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 01/26/22, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 244
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/09/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 370
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/17/22 -SJ 426
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 378
• Read 2nd time -SJ 425
• Read 3rd time -SJ 425
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Immediately certified -SJ 426
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/4/2022)
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Substituted for CS/HB 475
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 113, NAYS 0
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 720
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-205
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.