SB 846: Florida Statutes
GENERAL BILL by Passidomo
Florida Statutes; Adopting the Florida Statutes 2022 and designating the portions thereof that are to constitute the official law of the state; providing that the Florida Statutes 2022 shall be effective immediately upon publication; providing that general laws enacted during the May 17-21, 2021, special session and prior thereto and not included in the Florida Statutes 2022 are repealed; providing that general laws enacted during the November 15-19, 2021, special session and the 2022 regular session are not repealed by this adoption act, etc.
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Rules -SJ 56
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 01/13/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 56
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -SJ 115
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/19/22 -SJ 209
• Read 2nd time -SJ 177
• Read 3rd time -SJ 177
• Passed; YEAS 34 NAYS 0 -SJ 177
• Immediately certified -SJ 209
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (2/9/2022)
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Substituted for HB 7033
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 118, NAYS 0
• Immediately certified
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 369
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 432
• Approved by Governor -SJ 458
• Chapter No. 2022-3
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.