CS/CS/SB 856: Private Provider Inspections of Onsite Sewage Treatment and Disposal Systems
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Environment and Natural Resources ; Brodeur ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Rodrigues
Private Provider Inspections of Onsite Sewage Treatment and Disposal Systems; Authorizing private provider inspections of onsite sewage treatment and disposal systems under certain conditions; specifying requirements for private providers and onsite sewage treatment and disposal system owners and authorized contractors; authorizing the Department of Environmental Protection to audit the performance of a specified percentage of such inspections; requiring the department to submit a report to the Legislature reviewing the use of private providers to perform onsite sewage treatment and disposal system inspections by a specified date, etc.
- Environment and Natural Resources (EN)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government (AEG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 57
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 11/30/21, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 96
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 01/12/22, 4:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 57
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources read 1st time -SJ 93
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 116
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/24/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 454
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/01/22 -SJ 484
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 456
• Read 2nd time -SJ 478
• Read 3rd time -SJ 478
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 478
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/7/2022)
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 2)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 116, NAYS 0
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 735
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-105
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.