CS/CS/SB 882: Inventories of Critical Wetlands
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Community Affairs ; Brodeur
Inventories of Critical Wetlands; Requiring each water management district governing board, in cooperation with local governments, to develop a list of critical wetlands for acquisition using funds from the Land Acquisition Trust Fund; requiring the governing boards to consider certain criteria when including wetlands on the list and to notify owners of property contemplated to be included on the list; requiring owners who wish to have their property removed from the list to submit a certified letter requesting removal; requiring a governing board to approve such removal if the request meets those requirements, etc.
- Environment and Natural Resources (EN)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 59
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 01/10/22, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 95
• Now in Community Affairs
• Introduced -SJ 59
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/02/22, 8:30 am, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 334
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/10/22, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 348
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 370
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 378
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/23/22 -SJ 451
• Read 2nd time -SJ 451
• Read 3rd time -SJ 451
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 451
• Immediately certified -SJ 451
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/4/2022)
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 2)
• Substituted for HB 761
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 111, NAYS 2
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 720
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-76
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.