CS/SB 952: Taxation
GENERAL BILL by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security ; Gruters
Taxation; Exempting federal loans related to a state of emergency from the excise tax imposed on documents; increasing the combined total amount of credits which may be granted to business enterprises during any calendar year, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2022 Senate - Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7071 (Ch. 2022-97)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 64
• Introduced -SJ 64
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 01/25/22, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 218
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Finance and Tax
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security read 1st time -SJ 221
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 02/03/22, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Finance and Tax; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 337
• Now in Appropriations
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7071 (Ch. 2022-97)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.