CS/SB 996: Fees/Pet Store License
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Diaz
Fees/Pet Store License; Requiring an initial or renewal pet store license application to be accompanied by a specified nonrefundable license fee per licensed location; requiring the moneys collected from such license fees to be deposited into the Department of Business and Professional Regulation’s Professional Regulation Trust Fund, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2022 Senate - Died in Community Affairs
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 67
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 01/11/22, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 67
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 6 NAYS 1 -SJ 115
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 175
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Community Affairs
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.