CS/HB 1161: Venomous Reptiles
GENERAL BILL by Infrastructure Strategies Committee ; Abbott ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Basabe ; Canady ; Mooney
Venomous Reptiles; Revises penalty for certain release or escape of nonnative venomous reptiles; provides penalty for specified activities involving venomous reptiles without special permit or license issued by FWCC.
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Agriculture, Conservation & Resiliency Subcommittee
• Referred to Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to Infrastructure Strategies Committee
• Now in Agriculture, Conservation & Resiliency Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Agriculture, Conservation & Resiliency Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Agriculture, Conservation & Resiliency Subcommittee
• Reported out of Agriculture, Conservation & Resiliency Subcommittee
• Now in Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• Added to Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• Reported out of Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• Now in Infrastructure Strategies Committee
• Added to Infrastructure Strategies Committee agenda
• Favorable with CS by Infrastructure Strategies Committee
• Reported out of Infrastructure Strategies Committee
• Laid on Table under Rule 7.18(a)
• CS Filed
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/20/2023)
• Read 2nd time
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 113, NAYS 0
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 648
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 1266 -SJ 648
• Read 2nd time -SJ 648
• Read 3rd time -SJ 648
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 648
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2023-129
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.