HB 1255: West Orange Healthcare District, Orange County
LOCAL BILL by Bankson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) López, J.
West Orange Healthcare District, Orange County; Abolishes district, transfers assets & liabilities of district; requires certain books to be deposited into Winter Garden Heritage Museum; provides effective date.
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Local Administration, Federal Affairs & Special Districts Subcommittee
• Referred to Health & Human Services Committee
• Referred to State Affairs Committee
• Now in Local Administration, Federal Affairs & Special Districts Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Local Administration, Federal Affairs & Special Districts Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Local Administration, Federal Affairs & Special Districts Subcommittee
• Reported out of Local Administration, Federal Affairs & Special Districts Subcommittee
• Now in Health & Human Services Committee
• Added to Health & Human Services Committee agenda
• Favorable by Health & Human Services Committee
• Reported out of Health & Human Services Committee
• Now in State Affairs Committee
• Added to State Affairs Committee agenda
• Favorable by State Affairs Committee
• Reported out of State Affairs Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/27/2023)
• Read 2nd time
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 115, NAYS 0
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 848
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Read 2nd time -SJ 851
• Read 3rd time -SJ 851
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 851
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2023-340
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.