CS/CS/SB 1258: Use of Phosphogypsum
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Transportation ; Trumbull ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Burgess ; Gruters ; Ingoglia
Use of Phosphogypsum; Authorizing the Department of Transportation to undertake demonstration projects using phosphogypsum in road construction aggregate material to determine its feasibility as a paving material; requiring the department to conduct a study on the suitability of using phosphogypsum as a construction aggregate material; prohibiting phosphogypsum from being regulated as solid waste if used in accordance with an allowed use under specified federal regulations and approvals, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2023 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/HB 1191 -SJ 648
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Environment and Natural Resources (EN)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Transportation; Environment and Natural Resources; Fiscal Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/20/23, 12:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 9 NAYS 1
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Environment and Natural Resources
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 03/27/23, 11:30 am, 301 Senate Building
• CS by Transportation read 1st time
• Favorable by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Now in Fiscal Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/13/23, 10:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 16 NAYS 2
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS/CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/01/23
• Read 2nd time -SJ 647
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 1191 -SJ 648
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/HB 1191 -SJ 648
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.