CS/HB 1645: City of Gainesville, Alachua County
LOCAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Clemons
City of Gainesville, Alachua County; Creates Gainesville Regional Utilities Authority; establishes authority as governing board of GRU.
- Rules (RC)
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to State Affairs Committee
• Now in State Affairs Committee
• PCS added to State Affairs Committee agenda
• Favorable with CS by State Affairs Committee
• Reported out of State Affairs Committee
• Laid on Table under Rule 7.18(a)
• CS Filed
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/27/2023)
• Read 2nd time
• Amendment 489881 Failed
• Amendment 842919 Failed
• Amendment 208369 Failed
• Amendment 411523 Failed
• Amendment 933689 Failed
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 81, NAYS 33
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 848
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Read 2nd time -SJ 853
• Read 3rd time -SJ 853
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 853
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2023-348
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.