CS/SB 478: Early Childhood Music Education Incentive Program
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee on Education ; Perry
Early Childhood Music Education Incentive Program; Renaming the Early Childhood Music Education Incentive Pilot Program as the Early Childhood Music Education Incentive Program; revising criteria for a school district’s eligibility to participate in the program; deleting an obsolete provision requiring the University of Florida’s College of Education to conduct a specified evaluation, etc.
Last Action: 5/16/2023 - Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education Pre-K -12 (ED)
- Appropriations Committee on Education (AED)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Education Pre-K -12; Appropriations Committee on Education; Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K -12, 03/06/23, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education Pre-K -12; YEAS 12 NAYS 0
• Now in Appropriations Committee on Education
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee on Education, 03/14/23, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Appropriations Committee on Education; YEAS 12 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations
• CS by Appropriations Committee on Education read 1st time
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/28/23, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/11/23
• Read 2nd time -SJ 340
• Read 3rd time -SJ 340
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 340
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (5/2/2023)
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 115, NAYS 0
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.