HB 5201: Capitol Complex
GENERAL BILL by State Administration & Technology Appropriations Subcommittee ; Busatta Cabrera ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Leek
Capitol Complex; Requires DMS to set aside & dedicate specific area of Capitol Complex for placement of memorials; revises definition of term "Capitol Complex".
Last Action: 4/4/2023 House - Laid on Table; companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2506 (Ch. 2023-242), SB 2500 (Ch. 2023-239)
Bill Text: PDF
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to Appropriations Committee
• Now in Appropriations Committee
• Added to Appropriations Committee agenda
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee
• Reported out of Appropriations Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/3/2023)
• Read 2nd time
• Amendment 645539 temporarily postponed
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Amendment 150647 temporarily postponed
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Substituted SB 2506
• Laid on Table; companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2506 (Ch. 2023-242), SB 2500 (Ch. 2023-239)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.