HB 529: Natural Gas Fuel Taxes
GENERAL BILL by Mooney ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Amesty ; Barnaby
Natural Gas Fuel Taxes; Extends expiration date for levying penalties on natural gas retailers that do not have licenses; delaying effective date of certain taxes on natural gas fuel.
Last Action: 5/5/2023 House - Died in Ways & Means Committee; companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7063 (Ch. 2023-157)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Energy, Communications & Cybersecurity Subcommittee
• Referred to Ways & Means Committee
• Referred to Commerce Committee
• Now in Energy, Communications & Cybersecurity Subcommittee
• Added to Energy, Communications & Cybersecurity Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Energy, Communications & Cybersecurity Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Reported out of Energy, Communications & Cybersecurity Subcommittee
• Now in Ways & Means Committee
• Died in Ways & Means Committee; companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7063 (Ch. 2023-157)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.