HB 5305: Medicaid Reimbursement for Nursing Home Care
GENERAL BILL by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee ; Garrison ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Leek
Medicaid Reimbursement for Nursing Home Care; Revises parameter to implement prospective payment methodology for Medicaid reimbursement rate settings for nursing home care.
Last Action: 4/4/2023 House - Laid on Table; companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2500 (Ch. 2023-239), SB 2510 (Ch. 2023-243)
Bill Text: PDF
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to Appropriations Committee
• Now in Appropriations Committee
• Added to Appropriations Committee agenda
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee
• Reported out of Appropriations Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/3/2023)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Substituted SB 2510
• Laid on Table; companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2500 (Ch. 2023-239), SB 2510 (Ch. 2023-243)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.