CS/SB 704: Opioid Abatement
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Boyd
Opioid Abatement; Revising the types of delivery systems a pharmacist may order or use to dispense an emergency opioid antagonist; establishing the Statewide Council on Opioid Abatement within the Department of Children and Families, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2023 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 783 (Ch. 2023-184) -SJ 681
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Committee on Health and Human Services; Fiscal Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/20/23, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
• Now in Appropriations Committee on Health and Human Services
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee on Health and Human Services, 04/12/23, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 16 NAYS 0
• Now in Fiscal Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/20/23, 9:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 20 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/02/23
• Read 2nd time -SJ 681
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 783 -SJ 681
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 783 (Ch. 2023-184) -SJ 681
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.