CS/CS/SB 760: Towing and Storage
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Transportation ; Perry
Towing and Storage; Prohibiting the Division of the Florida Highway Patrol from excluding wrecker operators from the wrecker operator system or from being designated as an authorized wrecker operator based solely on a prior felony conviction; authorizing a towing-storage operator to charge certain fees; revising the timeframe in which certain unclaimed vehicles or vessels may be sold; revising requirements for the sale or disposition of property at self-service storage facilities, etc.
• Referred to Transportation; Community Affairs; Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/20/23, 12:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs
• CS by Transportation read 1st time
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/05/23, 8:30 am, 401 Senate Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/24/23, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 19 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/23
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time
• Retained on Calendar
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.