CS/SB 988: Medicaid Coverage of Continuous Glucose Monitors
Medicaid Coverage of Continuous Glucose Monitors; Requiring the Agency for Health Care Administration, subject to the availability of funds and certain limitations and directions, to provide coverage for continuous glucose monitors for certain Medicaid recipients; providing requirements for Medicaid recipients to continue receiving coverage for their continuous glucose monitors; requiring the agency to include the rate impact of the act in certain rates that become effective on a specified date, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2023 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 967 (Ch. 2023-283) -SJ 687
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Committee on Health and Human Services; Fiscal Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/13/23, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 11 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time
• Now in Appropriations Committee on Health and Human Services
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee on Health and Human Services, 04/12/23, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 16 NAYS 0
• Now in Fiscal Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/25/23, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 20 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/02/23
• Read 2nd time -SJ 687
• Substituted CS/HB 967 -SJ 687
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 967 (Ch. 2023-283) -SJ 687
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.