HB 5-B: Transportation of Inspected Unauthorized Aliens
GENERAL BILL by Snyder ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Andrade ; Baker ; Barnaby ; Black ; Plakon ; Salzman
Transportation of Inspected Unauthorized Aliens; Provides legislative findings; creates Unauthorized Alien Transport Program within Division of Emergency Management to facilitate transport of inspected unauthorized aliens within United States; authorizes division to contract for services to implement program; authorizes division to adopt rules to implement program; provides for future expiration; removes s. 185 of chapter 2022-156, Laws of Florida; deems certain payments approved; reverts appropriated funds; provides appropriation. APPROPRIATION: $10,000,000
Last Action: 2/9/2023 House - Laid on Table; companion bill(s) passed, see SB 6-B (Ch. 2023-3)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Appropriations Committee
• Referred to Judiciary Committee
• Now in Appropriations Committee
• Added to Appropriations Committee agenda
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee
• Reported out of Appropriations Committee
• Now in Judiciary Committee
• Added to Judiciary Committee agenda
• Favorable by Judiciary Committee
• Reported out of Judiciary Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (2/9/2023)
• Substituted SB 6-B
• Laid on Table; companion bill(s) passed, see SB 6-B (Ch. 2023-3)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.