Any 25 or more adult persons, who are legal residents of Florida and of the county in which any corporation may be formed hereunder, may form a private school corporation, under the provisions of this act and such private school shall be incorporated in the following manner: There shall be presented to one of the judges of the circuit court for the county in which such corporation will operate, a proposed charter subscribed by the intended incorporators, which shall set forth:
(1) The name of the corporation which name shall include the words “private school.”
(2) A designation of the geographic area in which such corporation will operate its school or schools.
(3) The object and purpose of the corporation.
(4) The qualifications of the members and the manner of their designation.
(5) The term for which the corporation will exist, which term may be perpetual.
(6) The names and addresses of the charter members.
(7) The names of the officers who shall manage the affairs of the corporation until the first election of officers.
(8) The procedure by which the bylaws of the corporation shall be made, altered, or rescinded.