The Senate will convene on Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 3:30 p.m., or upon the call of the President.
Friday, March 17, 2023 Open Calendar
No events scheduled for this day.
The Senate unanimously passed Senate Bill 102, a statewide workforce housing strategy designed to create attainable housing options, convenient for Florida workers who want to live in the communities they serve.
Expanding Access to Florida’s Wildlife Corridor
The Senate unanimously passed Senate Bill 106, expanding access to Florida’s Wildlife Corridor by connecting the iconic corridor to Florida’s Greenways and Trails System and the SUN Trail Network, as well as recreational pathways to heritage small towns across Florida.
2023 Legislative Session
The Senate convened for the 2023 Regular Session of the Florida Legislature on March 7, 2023. The 60-day session is scheduled to conclude on Friday, May 5, 2023.
- Historic School Choice, Parental Empowerment Legislation Signed Into Law March 27, 2023 - Press Release by President's Office
- Senator Jay Collins and Other Leaders Denounce the Tyrannical Cuban Regime (pdf) March 27, 2023 - Publication by Senator Collins
- STATEMENT: Florida Senate Democrats Respond to the Governor’s Signing of the Universal Private School Voucher bill March 27, 2023 - Press Release by Minority Office
- President Passidomo Highlights $3 Billion in State Investments in Hurricane Recovery March 24, 2023 - Press Release by President's Office
- Senator Jay Collins to Host Press Conference to Condemn the Authoritarian Cuban Regime and the Recent Visit of Cuban Ambassador to Tampa (pdf) March 24, 2023 - Publication by Senator Collins
- Senate Passes Historic School Choice, Parental Empowerment Legislation March 23, 2023 - Press Release by President's Office
- Senate Budget Invests in Infrastructure, Education, Tax Relief & Historic Reserves March 23, 2023 - Press Release by President's Office
- Senator Ileana Garcia Responds to Misinformation on Legislation to Address Illegal Immigration, Guard Against Human Trafficking March 23, 2023 - Press Release by Senator Garcia