Keep Florida Free
Governor DeSantis, President Simpson, and Speaker Sprowls announced the joint “Keep Florida Free” legislative agenda.
2022 Florida Redistricting
After each decennial Census the Legislature redraws the districts from which voters elect state representatives, state senators, and members of Congress.
- State Representative Ben Diamond and State Senator Lori Berman File Reproductive Health Care Protection Act November 23, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Berman
- FLORIDA LEGISLATURE STANDS UP FOR FLORIDIANS, REJECTS UNLAWFUL VACCINE MANDATES (pdf) November 17, 2021 - Publication by President's Office
- Senator Lauren Book Files Resolution to Honor Town of Davie for Induction into Elite Preservation Program November 16, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Book
- Senator Annette Taddeo filed Florida State Senate Resolution in support of the Cuban people November 15, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Taddeo
- Senator Linda Stewart and Representative Robin Bartleman Announce ‘Miya's Law' To Improve Apartment Safety November 12, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Stewart
- Staff-Produced Congressional and Senate Maps Now Available (pdf) November 10, 2021 - Publication by President's Office
- Senator Lori Berman and Representative Kelly Skidmore File Legislation Cracking Down on Human Trafficking Predators November 10, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Berman
- Memorandum from President Simpson, President-Designate Passidomo, and Leader Book Regarding the Release of Staff-Produced Legislative and Congressional Maps (pdf) November 9, 2021 - Publication by President's Office