Keep Florida Free
Governor DeSantis, President Simpson, and Speaker Sprowls announced the joint “Keep Florida Free” legislative agenda.
2022 Florida Redistricting
After each decennial Census the Legislature redraws the districts from which voters elect state representatives, state senators, and members of Congress.
- Senator Ileana Garcia Files Legislation to Enhance Efforts to End Human Trafficking in Florida November 30, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Garcia
- La Senadora Ileana García Presenta Legislación Para Mejorar Esfuerzos Contra el Tráfico Humano November 30, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Garcia
- Senator Ileana Garcia and Representative Adam Botana File Boating Safety Act of 2022 November 29, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Garcia
- La Senadora Ileana García y el Representante Adam Botana Presentan Boating Safety Act of 2022, Ley de Seguridad en la Navegación November 29, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Garcia
- Senator Bobby Powell Mourns Passing of Trailblazing Former Congresswoman Carrie Meek November 29, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Powell
- State Representative Ben Diamond and State Senator Lori Berman File Reproductive Health Care Protection Act November 23, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Berman
- FLORIDA LEGISLATURE STANDS UP FOR FLORIDIANS, REJECTS UNLAWFUL VACCINE MANDATES (pdf) November 17, 2021 - Publication by President's Office
- Senator Lauren Book Files Resolution to Honor Town of Davie for Induction into Elite Preservation Program November 16, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Book