8:30 — 11:00 AM
11:30 AM — 1:30 PM
2:30 — 4:00 PM
4:30 — 6:00 PM
The 2022-23 General Appropriations Act
Florida’s 2022-23 balanced budget includes unprecedented K-12 funding, historic state reserves and prioritizes investments in public safety, clean water, and environmental infrastructure.
Every child deserves to grow up in a safe, loving home. The Senate is committed to expanding benefits for foster families and relatives willing to take on the responsibility of raising children who cannot live with their parents.
2022 Florida Redistricting
After each decennial Census the Legislature redraws the districts from which voters elect state representatives, state senators, and members of Congress.
Keep Florida Free
The Florida Legislature passed and Governor DeSantis signed into law the “Keep Florida Free” joint agenda in response to unlawful federal mandates.
- Statement From Senator Linda Stewart On The Tragedy In Uvalde, Texas May 26, 2022 - Press Release by Senator Stewart
- Senator Bobby Powell Offers Condolences to Victims of Texas Shooting Tragedy May 25, 2022 - Press Release by Senator Powell
- Statements from The Florida House & Senate on Surfside Legislation Added to Special Session D May 24, 2022 - Press Release by President's Office
- Senate Passes Legislation to Stabilize Florida’s Property Insurance Market May 24, 2022 - Press Release by President's Office
- Florida Senate Democrats Call for Secretary of State Confirmation Hearing During Special Session May 17, 2022 - Press Release by Minority Office
- News You Can Use From Senator Audrey Gibson - Legislative Session Update (pdf) May 16, 2022 - Publication by Senator Gibson
- Statement: Leader Lauren Book Applauds Judge Layne Smith May 11, 2022 - Press Release by Minority Office
- Florida Senate Democrats Vow to Defend Freedom & Health Care for Women May 4, 2022 - Press Release by Minority Office