- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Order requiring guardianship report; contempt.
744.3685 Order requiring guardianship report; contempt.--When a guardian fails to file the guardianship report, the court shall order the guardian to file the report within 15 days after the service of the order upon her or him or show cause why she or he should not be compelled to do so. A copy of the order shall be served on the guardian or on the guardian's resident agent. If the guardian fails to file her or his report within the time specified by the order without good cause, the court may cite the guardian for contempt of court and may fine her or him. The fine may not be paid out of the ward's property.
History.--s. 1, ch. 74-106; ss. 17, 26, ch. 75-222; s. 70, ch. 89-96; s. 37, ch. 90-271; s. 1090, ch. 97-102.
Note.--Created from former s. 745.29; former s. 744.431.