- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Production of property.
744.373 Production of property.--On the petition of a creditor or other interested person, including the ward, or on its own motion, the court may require a guardian of the property to produce satisfactory evidence that the property of the ward for which the guardian is responsible is in the guardian's possession or under her or his control. If it deems it necessary or proper, the court may order the guardian to produce the property for the inspection of the creditor, another interested person, the ward, or the court.
History.--s. 1, ch. 74-106; ss. 17, 26, ch. 75-222; s. 71, ch. 89-96; s. 44, ch. 90-271; s. 1094, ch. 97-102.
Note.--Created from former s. 745.30; former s. 744.434.