- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Payments to guardian.
744.374 Payments to guardian.--If there is more than one guardian, either guardian may petition for an order directing the guardian of the property to pay to the guardian of the person periodic amounts for the support, care, maintenance, education, and other needs of the ward if not otherwise provided for in the guardianship plan. The amount may be increased or decreased from time to time. If an order is entered, the receipt of the guardian for payments made shall be a sufficient discharge of the guardian who makes the payments. The guardian shall not be bound to see to the application of the payments.
History.--s. 1, ch. 74-106; ss. 6, 26, ch. 75-222; s. 59, ch. 89-96; s. 45, ch. 90-271; s. 1095, ch. 97-102.
Note.--Created from former s. 744.50.