- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Supervisor of elections to furnish Department of State number of registered electors.
98.231 Supervisor of elections to furnish Department of State number of registered electors.--The supervisor of each county, within 15 days after the closing of registration books prior to the election, shall, for the county and for each legislative and congressional district in which such county or any portion thereof is located, advise the Department of State of the total number of registered electors of each political party in which any elector has registered and the number of electors registered as independents or without party affiliation.
History.--s. 17, ch. 6469, 1913; RGS 321; CGL 378; s. 3, ch. 25379, 1949; s. 2, ch. 26870, 1951; s. 1, ch. 61-84; ss. 10, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 5, ch. 77-175.
Note.--Former s. 102.24.