- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
International development outreach activities in Latin America and Caribbean Basin.
International development outreach activities in Latin America and Caribbean Basin.—
The Office of Tourism, Trade, and Economic Development may contract for the implementation of Florida’s international volunteer corps to provide short-term training and technical assistance activities in Latin America and the Caribbean Basin. The entity contracted under this section must require that such activities be conducted by qualified volunteers who are citizens of the state. The contracting agency must have a statewide focus and experience in coordinating international volunteer programs.
s. 9, ch. 86-139; s. 82, ch. 90-201; s. 25, ch. 91-5; s. 26, ch. 91-201; s. 5, ch. 91-429; ss. 15, 65, ch. 93-187; s. 34, ch. 96-320; s. 24, ch. 99-251; s. 6, ch. 2004-242.
Former s. 229.6056.