- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Department of State; agreement with county tax collector.
Department of State; agreement with county tax collector.—
In order to further the economic development goals of the state, and notwithstanding any law to the contrary, the Department of State may enter into an agreement with the county tax collector for the purpose of appointing the county tax collector as the department’s agent to accept applications for licenses or other similar registrations and applications for renewals of licenses or other similar registrations. The agreement must specify the time within which the tax collector must forward any applications and accompanying application fees to the department.
s. 55, ch. 97-278.