- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Technical assistance to local governments.
Technical assistance to local governments.—
The water management districts shall assist local governments in the development and future revision of local government comprehensive plan elements or public facilities report as required by s. 189.415, related to water resource issues.
s. 82, ch. 2010-102; ss. 1, 28, 49, ch. 2010-205.
Section 49, ch. 2010-205, provides that “[i]t is the intent of the Legislature that the creation of part VII of chapter 373, Florida Statutes, is to reorganize certain existing provisions of part I of chapter 373, Florida Statutes, and does not make any substantive changes to existing law or judicial interpretation thereof. It is further the intent of the Legislature that any legislation enacted during the 2010 Regular Session and any extension thereof affecting ss. 373.0361, 373.0391, 373.0831, 373.196, 373.1961, 373.1962, and 373.1963, Florida Statutes, either before or after this act becomes law, be given full force and effect substantively and that such new substantive provisions of law shall be integrated into ss. 373.703, 373.705, 373.707, 373.709, 373.711, 373.713, and 373.715, Florida Statutes, as created by this act.”