- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
No person shall:
Practice nursing home administration unless the person holds an active license to practice nursing home administration.
Use the name or title “nursing home administrator” when the person has not been licensed pursuant to this act.
Present as his or her own the license of another.
Give false or forged evidence to the board or a member thereof for the purpose of obtaining a license.
Use or attempt to use a nursing home administrator’s license which has been suspended or revoked.
Knowingly employ unlicensed persons in the practice of nursing home administration.
Knowingly conceal information relative to violations of this part.
ss. 1, 2, ch. 79-227; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 16, 17, ch. 86-223; s. 61, ch. 91-137; s. 10, ch. 91-156; s. 97, ch. 91-224; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 274, ch. 97-103.