- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Any auctioneer, apprentice, or auction business or any owner or manager thereof, or, in the case of corporate ownership, any substantial stockholder of the corporation owning the auction business, who operates without an active license or violates any provision of the prohibited acts listed under s. 468.389 commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
ss. 12, 14, ch. 86-119; s. 62, ch. 91-137; s. 11, ch. 91-156; s. 7, ch. 91-207; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 15, ch. 2000-356.