- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Failure to renew the license at the time of renewal and pay the appropriate fee shall result in the license becoming delinquent. Licensees have 30 days after the renewal date in which to renew their licenses and pay a late fee not to exceed $300. If payment is not received within 30 days, the license is subject to disciplinary action pursuant to s. 468.532(1)(f).
ss. 10, 17, ch. 91-93; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 41, ch. 94-119; s. 2, ch. 2010-126.